They stare, You smile....

Smile and the world smiles with you?

I have always been smiling, always...
Not that the world has always smiled back, but I am happy for when ever it did. I have been smiled at by total strangers, forgetting all their worries, and walking out of their troubles to smile at me, right from their hearts. Here is one type, er not strictly the kind of smile you would have in mind, but still, a smile....
I, for one thing, hate being stared at by people.And non the less, get a lot of it, for my crazy sense of fashion. Well what ever the reason be, I have been subject to it..and I have never liked it. Ignoring it was always my first priority, then it was stare back phase, following that was the final and last resort, smile at them.. and believe it or not, this last one always worked. All those scary looking men and women, haughty peers and even the lil tykes would fall for this one, smile at you, and then look away. Not sure of this? Then try it.
I have had situations where, even the most intimidating aunt on the road would smile at me, right from her heart and then spread life to all around the place... yes, smile is contagious, this aunt would turn around after smiling at me, and would in turn be spotted by some one else, who like her would have been caught unawares with a smile and would smile too...this would in turn spread like wild fire....

So next time you get a chance, and they stare, give them your toothiest grin ever.. well better still, a heart felt smile..for all you know you might make someones day...

For a smile,
can spread a mile,
it can turn even the greatest wild,
into a quiet small child..

Comments

Popular Posts