To Worlds End

Even clipped wings dream of soaring high up in the blue sky.
Cos ultimately, all of us are human beings with small minds but bigger dreams. What makes us more focussed on our dreams? What defines them for each one of us is different. I belive in the beauty of shared dreams, because sometimes dreams we dream for a loved one has more of drive power than dreams that we make on for our sake- you dont have to agree :))


But to times when you can no longer see the dream, when in the scorching sun you have no shade, in the dizzy times you have no hand, in the fall no one to break...
Some dreams lose their luster in time.. But I still believe that there's nothing as strong as a dream driven by love. To you it would turn dull, but I would still go on for the one I care for. Its not just a promise, its my reason for being alive!
For now, I know I'v been reading essentially the same book, in a different cover, sporting a different blurb...




Away...
Away, Away and Away,
To where the world ends, to where the sky and the sea meets,
To where the night and day makes no difference,
To where existence is no longer the priority,
To where sunshine and shadow no longer exists..
To-Worlds End :)))

Comments

Popular Posts