Not just any other day

There's something about today...
There's this cold breeze that creeps in to my room,
There's the chill that it brings.
There's something about the day I'll never forget

Weird, I just sit here, as always staring at this lil lit screen of mine and to find myself want to finish off all my drafts. But instead now I make a new post. There's something I need to say, yet so untrue to how I feel, I don't know what to say. For the first time in  my life, I am lost for words. That strange feeling you get when what you want to say is stuck right at your throat.

So, I opt out- the messages simple- I think there's this one point of exasperation that everyone goes through...
And today, just minutes back, I happened to get a note of how exasperated one could be with everything around...Somehow that one drew in directly through the skin without the brain having to register it.


Not just any other day
 
There's something about the day,
Something that eats me up.
There's something to the words delivered,
Something that pushes me off.
I told you, there's something about the day..
Something that I'l never forget..



P.S- This post has been revived from the draft after weeks of being there...


Comments

  1. kaleeeeeeeeeeeeee .. how do u always manage to express things so well and rightly ? how how how how????

    ReplyDelete
  2. shashi---- hota hai yar..
    It so happens, that sometimes I hit the words right :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts